just got my rank 329 but without any reference point that number means nothing to me or anyone else. and I don't know if I should be happy or not? Now what oh boy om 329th in line. Do I just continue to sit here until i get a surprise call completely unexpectedly and jump as soon as it comes to see if I get some job with whoever or whatever company? I could have done everything I have done so far on my own and just went into any business like otis or thyssen and just applied. That would have been more informative and easier than all this unnecessary testing and interviewing and after all of those hoops that i jumped thru I am still sitting here and I don't know anything still. Oops I lied I know that this whole process is not necessary. If this is what the dues that I am going to have to pay are going to be used for then I might just need to rethink this whole process. or someone needs to tell me more and helps me to come around because right now my confidence level in the people running this whole operation is not very high.