Hi guys thanks for starting this thread, I ranked 175 the competition for an apprenticeship was extremely competitive for Vegas this round apparently 6 people got 100% perfect scores and from wat I’m told hasn’t happened in the past and many highly qualified people went out for the gig. From what I’m told Otis will be hiring enough to put together 50 crews so if that’s 3 apprentices to one mechanic that’s 150 right there and that’s only one company 3 per one mechanic might be stretching it but good for a solid 100. So I’m not sure why the secretary said 100 tops, from what I have learned that’s just not true. Yes raiders stadium is a big job and the mall around it will be massive as well as 2 projects that stalled for some time are starting back up. I’m not worried being 175 I was told that it’s a respectable spot given my lack of direct qualifications so basically I was reassured I must of interviewed enough for my name to memorable by the quardinator so that’s cool but didn’t move me ahead of any one with a mechanical engineering or electrical degree. I have gathered my info from someone who teaches with the quardinator on a daily basis and 3 other mechanics I’m personal friends with so I feel this is trustable but take it with a grain of salt. The way I see it everyone will get a shot in time once these big jobs start. There is also those who can’t hang with the demand of the job or stay up with the school work so that can’t hurt either. It would be nice tho for us to notify the board what placing you are when you get called out so we could possibly judge when it could be the rest of our turns as well. As I get more info from my “intel” I will fill every one in