Originally Posted by Dro
Ithink it's just how well you grade. Dont think experience has any on role. Maybe osha 10 cert, which I have. I know someone who got a 93 and they were in the 80s. Not many points separate 91.5/109 to a rank in the 60's... I'll assume he got a 94 or 94.5. That tool assessment was also part of the interview grade... an excellent group of people took this test in Vegas.... nothing we could've done about that.

“Applicants will be scored based upon Education, Work Experience, Oral Interview, and Tool Assessment, and will be placed on a ranked list, with the highest scoring individual being placed at the top of the list. All applicants of the results, and applicants will be placed as apprentices based on their rank in this pool of eligible candidates. Applicants not selected for employment will remain on the ranked list for a period of two years.
Employment as an Elevator Constructor presents an extremely challenging, yet highly rewarding career to individuals with strong ambition, solid skills, and a willingness to learn. Our Apprenticeship Training Program provides highly qualified mechanics to an industry that insists on superior quality and craftsmanship.
We wish all applicants the best of luck as you apply for work in our industry. “

- local 18 website