See now I think that the roles have reversed here because in the beginning where I was the one who was being criticized by you which by the way was so rude and unprofessional that I wanted to punch you in the face for (which is totally unlike me). I think we have come full circle and now I feel like it is I who is going to be rude and unprofessional by saying, "Are you fucking serious?" I gave YOU the fucking mans name and his telephone number so YOU could call him and get the information directly from him so that you would not be confused about this subject anymore. You cant follow simple directions or you do not understand English whatever the case is I have no idea how you got a higher ranking than anyone in the pool sorry to have to have gone there but your obtuseness is rather frustrating. Once again, and this time I will try to put it in a way you can understand, PICK UP THE PHONE WITH YOUR HAND AND DIAL 702-704-3219 AND ASK FOR JOE BOSWELL THEN ASK HIM WHATEVER YOUR QUESTIONS ARE THAT RELATE TO THE ELEVATOR UNION AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE PROPER ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.