I have an INAUXIA (SPAIN) manufactured pre 2004.
it is not recognizing floor levels.
we have four floors...cabin levels starts from -1 to 3
if I sent the elevator from ground level to last floor i.e. level three ( while going up cabin no show 4?).
When it reaches last level 3, the elevator door opens but after few seconds, it closes and descends down to level 2 by itself.
If I try to call it back to level 3, it get stuck. So I will have to reset it from control box in the lift room.
I tried it another time, sent it to level 3, opens and closes after few seconds , closes the door and descends to level 3.
This time, I did not call it back to 3 but went down I flight of stairs. Pushed the outside button and instead of opening, it goes down to level 2 and opens the elevator doors.
Again I goes down I floor, pushed the outside button and instead of opening it goes down another level, and so on until it reaches -1 floor (ground floor).
Then I reset it again.
So now I instructed the users to refrain from boarding or alighting the lift at level 4 . So those who live in the has to descend one floor by stairs and board the elevator and vice versa. They have to alight at level 3 and use the stairs to reach their floor.

What is happening, pls?