Originally Posted by Engineer99
Good point E99.

I think information is information. There is a lot of it thanks to internet.

Responsible or not when giving information. Good question as well !!

My personal opinion is that we live in the information age and it is good thing. Giving information out does not make anybody a bad person. It is true that there might be some unprofessional persons seeking this kind of information but I think it is a very minor %.

Sharing this information would generate more competition and more knowledge for the industry. This must be a good thing.

On the other hand like E99 refers is these unprofessionals. They could try to benifit this information and make some damage BUT it their own responcebility for sure.

Oh I so too believe, even if there are manuals leaked, the cartel would not be affected instead got helped. We don't matter a bit. They are running a multibillion industry still and us by thousands? More buildings and city grows like warts nowadays. They can't handle it by themselves.

I got to the point that my technicians has 40 to 50 units per route a month and you tell me if it can be well manage? Oh don't think so. Bean counters wont let additional personnel. It's a Screw up management strategy as always.

We wont matter anyway so I push my luck and I'll face it myself at least, I put my eggs on my own basket now.

Last edited by gutmonarch; 02/16/19 10:41 AM.