Quick update, I was able to work a little more on it. As of Sunday, I was able to find a list of parameters for the drive, that was originally setup. Everything is in order on that side.

I was unable to find anything regarding what level my tool is. I looked up the World Tool. Going to be hard to convince my customer to fork over 6k for another tool. This is my only Miprom 21. So I dont forsee my company purchasing the tool if the customer will not pay.

I am able to watch the motion excuses window while running on inspection. I am running it from the controller. I never see a motion excuse come up other the the contractor reset timer. It drops out like it loses its safety string, but everything on that has been checked good with a meter.

I need to check the bearing on the cartop encoder wheel. When I changed the encoder, I payed some attention to everything checking my tension and such, and didn't see any abnormal play. I will check that again though. It just seems it's not an encoder issue, as it acts fine in the top half of the hoistway. I am open minded and not putting on blinders. It very well could be an encoder issue. I just figured the miprom would come up with some sort of fault.

My next trip out there, its 3 1/2 hours away, I will check encoder bearing, jog adjust parameter, and the timing of the P and SB relays.

Thank you all for the info yall are providing.