So current state of the car: Was previously running fine, now it will not reach contract speed of 350. However If I change the contract speed in the parameters to 175 it will run to any floor with no issues. But if I place it back at 350 it Consistently everytime throws a 53 fault: safety string error open during run causing an emergency stop. After watching a few times it Seems that as soon as the speed reaches around 200 is when the fault happens... the decel rate is confirmed a proper speed at 120.. Also intermittently thows 981 fault. I have rescanned hoistway and back up scan as well. confirmed etsd, ecnt, edet, ncnt, and all the fixin's on vane in HW are not out of adjustment.. They all activate in IOs proper times at both Term landings.
all parameters and adjustments seem to be set properly... Taking a step back to how this all started; arrived onsite and very hungry to multiple 106 faults: DSP battery backup failure. Before replacing the battery and During troubleshooting, the car would ONLY INTERMITTENTLY stop during a high speed run as if opening a safety circuit but not throwing any faults. during this time it would also loose all communication with the IMS program. To me it was Basically indicating power loss to the dsp board or communication board...the 12v dsp battery only had 4volts, so replaced battery. Repowered iOs and CPU checked and verified proper output voltage on All 4 power supplys in cabinet. PS4 seemed a little bit finicky, could've been my meter leads, But ultimately in the it ended up holding the proper voltage consistently at 15v once the new battery was in it stop the communications loss to the IMs system but fault continued and still will not reach contract speed... ANY help or advice at all would be greatly appreciated.... also to answer the question, no I have not adjusted or changed anything in the oscilloscope in reference to acceleration or deceleration and I would appreciate it if i could keep it that way. Thanks in advance