Hello all,

I'm the System Administrator for an elevator service company.

We've taken on a job that's got a TAC 20, and the technician which we have to work on the unit has always had ThyssenKrupp's IMS software available to him back when he was unionized. The problem is, the IMS software was always set up for him previously in the past at former companies. Well, our company has never had to stand up IMS before so I've been tasked with that.

So far I've been able to crack the encryption, provide an unlimited activation code for the IMS software, get the IMS software to interface with the TAC 20 controller; however, I'm told there should be MANY more options available inside the IMS than what I'm currently able to see.

Our technician speaks of a "service" menu that he remembers being able to read faults from.

So far I can't seem to figure out how to progress any further past what I've uploaded via screenshots.

I'm sure it's something I'm probably neglecting to do in the software, however, I've followed the help files to the best of my ability in order to set up the IMS software, I just still don't know what I'm missing.

Could someone please provide some instruction as to what needs to be done further based upon the screenshots provided in order to progress past the screens showed on IMS and access this "service" menu, and other underlying menus. So far everything seems very read-only.

Thanks very much, I'll answer any and all questions that I can to help y'all help me.

Attached Files
IMS Screen Capture.png (109 downloads)