To All I was real busy last week and finally got back to the site, I moved the directional up and this is not a valve problem, PM and ULV is energized, another question was switches, I forgot to get the wiring diagram number, but this has sensors not mechanical. both sensors replaced, So what happens about every tenth running up to 2nd floor, (top) in the up direction coming into the floor, The UL1 (sensor) hits the first magnet and drops UMV, then when it hits the second magnet and "releases" the UL1 input sensor ( light drops out coming into the processor), the processor doesn't always drop ULV (up level valve output), the elevator continues to run up leveling speed (PM and ULV outputs on) until it breaks the up directional. this kills all the up logic and the elevator levels down. opens the doors, then closes the doors, a light comes on in the cop to exit the elevator and the elevator travels to the 1st landing and lets the passenger out. its seems like its a mother board problem. not that many inputs and outputs involved in this up travel process, does any body have a functional LRV5L ( E8121DB1 ) board?

thanks