Enjoy a lasting career with a “Best Place to Work” organization where you will benefit from company paid training and licensing, great education reimbursement programs, and room for career growth.
Due to growth, our client is looking for an Elevator Technician to join their team in the greater Philadelphia area.Some of the benefits of this career:
- Competitive compensation!
- Fantastic benefits package – Includes 100% company paid medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, supplemental insurances, paid time off, as well as a 401(k) and 529 College Savings plan.
- Company perks – Including take-home vehicle, gas card, Easy Pass, uniforms and tools provided.
- Ample advancement opportunities – As a member of their team, you will also enjoy limitless advancement opportunities. You have the skills, now you need a place where you can take your knowledge to the next level.
- Award winning reputation – Our client was recognized as a 2018 Best Place to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and named one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000.
- Training and learning – To help you grow, they will help you complete CET or NEIP training and even state licensing, if you have not already done so. They are willing to cover all costs for the CET training program, as well as, 50% of the cost for relevant college courses, and will fully compensate you for other industry-specific training and safety programs that you complete.
- Stability – Founded in 1981, our client is a stable, yet rapidly growing organization that offers the security and the growth potential you are looking for.
- Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
This is your chance to use your industry related skills at a company where you will have a bright future! Enjoy all the benefits that come with working for an independently owned, full-service elevator company. In this exciting position, you will have the chance to work on various types of equipment and projects. Embrace variety in your day and say goodbye to being bored of doing the same thing day in and day out!
If you have experience working on elevators
, we want to hear from you.
Please visit this page to apply: https://workrocket.careercopia.com/job/18921/elevator-technician/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.