We've been taking care of this dinosaur for about a decade now and are a little stumped. Car has been shut down for a few days now at the main floor (2nd landing). All fuses are good. The car will hold calls, but won't leave the floor. Relays 29 (safety circuit), and the two door relays (40 something. I forget which two) are both energized. If I switch to machine room inspection and hold 306 relay (top floor call) it will pull in the up direction relays, but car won't move. If I push in the main "1" contactor the car will travel up which rules out motor, main power, phase relays, etc. Peele door controller.

We did find a melted resistor on both of the 72TC relays (see pics) and think this could be related to our issue considering it looks like a set of contacts off 72T control the 1 relay. We're troubleshooting with a set of Westinghouse motor generator prints, but this unit does not have an MG set. Wondering if anyone potentially has a better set of prints? Think i'm on the right track or any ideas? I'll definitely update when we figure it out!

Burnt 72TC relay. Zoom in
Pic of Controller
Controller Tag