Hey all just looking to see if anyone has any experience/tips/info on hollister whitney remote trip governors... We do a lot of roped-hydro installs (yeah, ugh, i know)... which are canton packages....we've almost always had a regular overhead HW governor until this month we've received 2 or 3 new jobs that came with these remote trip governors. My issue or concern is that with a roped hydro obviously we don't have any overhead space so the governor is mounted to the top of the rail....typically we have an access door cut out to provide us access to the governor and on the original governors there was only one switch to wire up. With these new remote trip governors however there appears to be several switches to wire up... technically with it being remote trip that means the contractor does not need an access door per code. My concern is that these jobs will push to not do the access door which will essentially result in us not having access to properly work on and wire up this governor once it is installed because it will essentially be tight up to the wall. we're obviously pushing for access doors but im trying to plan for the worst and Trying to see if anyone has any experience with these governors..... im thinking i can pre-wire all switches up on it prior to installing or something but i want to make sure i don't miss anything if thats the case. thanks for any help