I am having a helluva time with the ride quality on this unit after mod. I have two cars and both have the same issue. I can get it leaving the floor top notch in the down direction adjusting brake pick vs. start delay times, but in the up, there is a lurch/bump like it's pulling out of the brake and then it's seems like the drive is adjusting the demand to the encoder pattern. Also have messed with gain settings both in ride and pretorque. This had a load cell ( Rope mounted) and doesn't seem to affect anything. Even the EC guy didn't know why. Started down the drive gain adjust and still can't get anywhere.

LC02 set to FOC. 49% Gearless balance. Torin TMGL 2 Machine. KEB F5 Combivert Drive. Only a 5 Stop....

If my pick and Pattern Delay times are good in the down, the only thing I can think of is the weight of a 49% balance is pulling it too hard out of the brake (damn disc and caliper brakes) I can hear it rubbing the pads on the way out like a wet finger over glass. I can't seem to get anywhere with synthetic pretorque settings. Anyone smarter than me out there have any ideas or suggestions???

Last edited by Orange Stick; 11/17/20 02:08 AM.