I had a property management company contact the company I work (I repair medical equipment), my company doesn't work on them mainly because of time constraints. The property management company has hired me directly to make repairs. After digging, I was able to get the manual for it. The problem is, the lift is stuck in the down position. If you press any of the buttons (up/down) on the three(3) different controls, you hear it clicking and trying to function but doesn't move. I checked both doors to make sure they were closed good and they are, in fact you can't even open them. One thing I did notice, is two(2) of the three(3) key switches are on while the third is off, talking with the tenant, they never had a key and it worked previously in the past, however, this problem has occurred before, so I am not sure if that has anything to do with the reoccurring problem. Looking for any advice on the what the cause could be. I am going to the property this weekend to disassemble the unit to be able to get into the tower. Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving.