Hello all,

Apologies about the late response. Couldn't log on for quite a while for some reason.

So, finally got the synthetic pretorque to work well in both directions. Took a lot of time inching settings to the correct spot. Ended up being an issue between timing of the control torque and getting the right combination of intergral and proportional gain settings on the pretorque menu in the drive. and....here's the thing. Because this is synthetic pretorque, it tries to predict the load in the car. Every 20-30 runs though, a serious shudder in the car on start of a run would occur as it would try to predict. Completely random and intermittent.

NY Guy is correct. These machines MUST have load weigher installed on the cars. The only reason I went down the synthetic route is even the EC engineer couldn't figure out how to get it working properly. After having enough, I finally got some weights back down there and figured out for myself how to get the load weigher to function properly. With EC and this drive, it's quite a tedious process. Cars run like glass, consistently now!

Thanks everyone