I don't want to sound like a hater but Smartrise is inferior to MCE. They use a Square D style chipset with a 7 year battery life. Find a car on fire service for no apparent reason... order a new board. The redundancy checks take forever and really affect the floor to floor times. When the 2004 code change began they had tons of software and code related issues resulting in a lot of failed inspections. We were doing all their R&D in the field. I remember the 24 volt door locks and I have seen the newer ones with 120 volt locks. They use very cheezy relays and you should keep some spares. I was ready to blow my brains out on the traction job we used their controller on with short floors. Had to convince the software engineer they needed a rear door zone mag. They swore they could do it with only the tape count and wanted me to keep tightening the brake to keep the car from sliding so far with a loss of power. Ultimately we installed a rear door zone mag. I think Smartrise makes a decent wink hydraulic product but I will keep my distance.