Im not sure what a resolve 20 is, but it sounds like its essentially an ecospace (kcm831) controller in a regular machine room. It's possible the battery backed RAM (DALLAS chip) on the lce board is bad and the power going out for the shunt test caused you to loose parameters. If its anywhere near 10 years old or more I'd definitely replace that. Access electronics sells them but I'm sure there's other sources.

Make sure the "state" light is off on the operator board. I have an ecospace that if the power goes out the operator looses its learn run memory and it will not run until you relearn the operator. Everything else in the world and safety string is good but somehow the lce board knows the operator is offline.

Did you do an ADON learn after replacing the board? It needs an ADON learn for unintended motion to work.

Has anyone else had this issue on newer AMD operators? I've put in a ton of savarias using the same operator and this ecospace is the only one that looses door memory after a power outage. Both the motor and board are brand new from AMD. It seems like maybe there's an issue with new boards from AMD If your also having this issue with a new board.