Hows it going for you? As someone who's been sold three times now (company sold and I changed shirts with it) I'd say hang in there and give it a shot. If it ends up not being what you like throw water on that bridge when you leave, don't burn it. It's a very small world and we all know eachother locally. That being said, know your value. Don't be afraid to go work somewhere else if you don't like the new company. I've worked for two mom and pop shops and now the fifth largest elevator company in the country and it is definitely different, but has Its benefits too.

At the end of the day the most important thing is you/your family. You gotta balance everything to make the best decision. It's not all about money either. Travel time, on call, benefits. Health insurance etc. What vehicle you drive (comfort of wife/dogs if they ride with you when you're on call). Constantly reevaluate it. Right now staying might make the most sense, in a year a new company might be there that is more beneficial to you.