The cross head with a telescopic twin post wont work with the cab design. I am super limited for options strictly based around the cab design. The hoistway had a 16" pit spec'd for a LULA but no Equipment companies I contacted would meet the speed requirement. The architect and designer made a big oops thinking he would be fine with 70-80fpm. The contractor has raised the pit and added stairs ( I know, totally defeats the purpose.)

Great point with the inspection, I brought this up to the owner and contractor. I was told not to worry about an inspection and that it will pass CO.($$$$$get it.) My terms and proposal cover that situation. This is a client that can afford a 40k sq.ft. home with features of your wildest imagination. The client is owner of a huge construction company. He knows how to get what he wants and he will pay.

I have installed several KIS-100, I don't see an issue nor have I seen any fail after many years of use. Simple design and it will work with scissor gate perfectly. Additionally it will have to be concealed behind a cosmetic cover. GAL was my first choice but they never got back to me about Scissor gate operators.

Im interested to know more about magnets to the rails. The plan is to put slow down and normal limit on the rail. Then run the ip8300 where ever possible.

let me post a visual so you will understand better.

The better the effort, the better the result.