What's going on with it? The fault codes on the bottom flash out on the car PI to tell you what it's doing. The fault codes and PLC inputs/outputs are your best info to go off of. It looks like prints are there. Bella elevator makes symmetry. They have a proprietary tool to plug onto the PLC to change any parameters etc. Not proprietary like IMS where everyone and their uncle has it, I would be shocked if yall could get that tool. Bella will pull a dealers dealer status if they gave one out. I have a couple of those on my route, I just told my sales folks if the day ever comes I need that tool yall are just paying the company that put it in. Most troubleshooting can be done without it. I just think of these like any other old PLC based elevator.

You can run it from the MR by putting it on temp and jumping tcom to n/c and either tup or tdn.. they are a pain if you look at it wrong the thing wants to flash some code on the PI. I used to work for a company that installed these, ill go look through my books and see if I still have any paperwork on these.