Sounds like you might have to do a JUMA 127?. If you have a JUMA switch (wihch is on the newer controllers just south of the display on the LDU, its a sliding switch kinda burried on the WDPNA? board right above some wiring connectors ) otherwise you'll have to use the keyed access switch on the cop panel in the stead of a JUMA switch. Ideally once it's been put into unintended movement you'll shift the JUMA switch over , then go into the 10 menu scroll to 127 hit enter change from 0 to 1 by scrolling up or down , then hit enter again. esc out to the 10 menu then scroll to 101 and change from a 0 to a 1 and hit enter and that should reset your uninteded movement. If you dont have a JUMA switch, you can use the access switch with an aj200? maybe aj220? key i think on the older units or epco 2 on the newer ones and use it the same way as I described with the juma switch. Once the 101 is done the elevator doors should close and the car should find itself. The only sticky situation you might have is weather the door clutch is still engaged or not in regards to the doors closing. Pay attention to that before hand in case you might need to move the car up or down. Like alot of others have described here, running the car up or down on access and stopping mid point can cause this issue if the vane reader is in the vane. Sometimes if you have a front and rear and maybe one of the floors is lower or higher than the other during the accessing of the car top or pit if you stop while running it up or down on access and the vane reader is in the path of a vane you can set the uninteded movement. It would be reccomended to make sure when accessing the car up or down, to run it ALL the way up or down unit it stops, before proceding to something else. I hope this helps. technically you can also make your own JUMA switch by looking at the print, although I've never done it but I have heard about other ervice guys doing it.

ohh emergency light battery is located in the ccu also called the cancna, depending on the style of canopy you have (one piece or 3 piece) on the newer 3300 its the giant box sticking uprigh on the car top. open it and on the left hand side you'll find a battery. It will be hooked into the NSG board. This is the battery for the emergency lights. So the nsg board is supplied with 110 on the right hand side (and a fuse) and on the left hand side should have the battery plugged into it and the wire that goes to the actually emergency light on the cop. I've also had NSG boards go bad, and once in a while the emergency light itself.

Last edited by mardusfolm; 09/08/22 02:45 PM.