I agree with posts above about the Canton package with a Virginia MH3000 controller... my few notes on it based off my experience....

- make sure to do roller guides and not slide guides (not sure if Canton changed to only provide roller guides yet or not but it does make a big difference)
- use a maxton valve - just my opinion but I think the adjustments on a maxton can really provide a better overall running car in the end in this situation
- be mindful of your trough/duct run in the shaft, specifically if the machine room is located in the back of the hatch - the bolster channel for the platform has the connection points for the hoist ropes which is located basically in between the main guide rail and the jacks and piston followers - this is where it can get tight with trough if the machine room is located in the back of the hoistway because the trough will need o run to the front of the shaft so it has to fit behind the jack, main guide rails and has to have the clearance for the bolster channel to pass by
- like someone above said - use expando on the threaded portion under the jacks.
- Typically the way Canton sets these up is pretty tight. there is basically one corner stuffed with your trough, limit switches, selector tape, etc. - Again just my opinion but I always like to pay close attention to the dimensions on their drawings as it is a tight fit.