So update... thanks for the help fellas much appreciated but it was much more cynical lol. So for context this is a 4 stop 1 side is only lobby landing other side only goes to 2,3,4
Presumably front door (par. 56 set to 1) is lobby with fire service key switch and presumably rear door (par. 58 set to 14)r serves floors 2,3,4. So all the hall call wires and car call wires were mixed up. Like 4c was on 1c button etc same with hall calls. Now me thinking someone came in messed it all up i go and rewire everything goin by the inputs... example i place 24vdc on 1u, i see 1u hall call input light up so i land the wire. Right ok so then i can get to the right floor from inside the car but still wont latch a call and mind you only registers door faults but everything works instead of hall calls. But heres the kicker the presumed rear door well thats the side with c.o.p and inspection station so i start thinking let me try something. I set par 56 to 14 and par 58 to 1 and swap the j1 jumpers on door card to now make the presumed rear the front and the presumed front the rear, so guess what...latches a call!! Oh but wait fun dont stop there at this point im excited cuz im getting close so i go to hit the lobby hall call and car goes up to 3...i get in the car hit 3 car goes to 2nd floor...so long story short i had to rewire it wrongly , example i had to take the lobby hall call wire and wire it to 3rd floor input so on and so forth and had to put 4c wire on 1st floor car call, 2c wire on 3rd floor call so on andso forth....so basically u hit lobby and 4d hall call i/o lights up on fast tool but goes to where it needs to. Best guess is previous company pur in another jobs software or clc, but luckily it runs now just hope who ever goes behind me doesnt go by the inputs ...lmaoo...what gets is why was it going to the right floors when i wred the car calls correctly but the operators were wrong then when i switch operator jumpers it wouldnt go to the right floor?

Last edited by Jm21; 01/21/23 04:26 AM.