I like those savaria delta lifts.

Cambridge has been a good product so far. I have installed a few of their roped hydro residential. Not a fan of their rail brackets design (no adjustment, must be shied) or ridiculous sling for installing, but mechanically they are well designed solid cars. I do not like their controllers, I just think they are too finicky. I don't use their cop floor level adjust buttons, had cars loose floor levels after a power outage, I treat the slotted vanes like a magnet and measure then move the whole vane. Side slide doors are nice when installed well. Overall good elevators.

My biggest issue with Cambridge is their dirty sales tactics. Most companies will only allow one dealer for a product in an area. We install Cambridge obviously but Cambridge is selling to a second dealer in the same town and it's a huge conflict of interest. Jobs we should be getting they get the leads on, and who knows whose getting the good leads and who the scraps. If I was the boss I would be done with Cambridge on that alone. Case in point, last company I was with we wanted to sell savaria residential elevators. We sold a ton of Orion LULAs, but since they already had a dealer in the area selling the residential elevators they refused to allow us to sell them, as they should have.

Those symmetry chain drive MRLs are my favorite residential elevator. I also have to give symmetry alot of credit for their willingness to listen to the mechanics and make changes to their products. They send a feedback form with every car and really will change something if you give them a good idea. Like their rail brackets now are adjustable so no time wasted with shims and they added the rubber isolation mounts to the motor mounting plate.

Alto, I aint seen one of their MRL traction cars. What motor type and motor control are they using?