I have one doing the same thing. Randomly stopping between floors. In either direction, any speed, any point in the hoistway. Will sit between floors for 30 seconds then take off again and run fine for hours or many days. Customer never calls it in, I've seen it happen being on another car doing PM and I check the fault log to see if it's still happening. Extra info A-M-3-0. Might run a week without it happening, might happen 6 times in one day.

I've moved SRU board inputs, replaced lock board (to updated version), replaced all the force guided relays, replaced the hookbill beak and door lock contacts in every lock, replaced gate switch contacts, adjusted clutch to pickup roller distance way big, replaced E brake pick switch, had rewired B and B2 contactors (to have contacts in parallel not series), swapped pick relay with the other car, swapped travel cable wires for safety string to spares.

Today I replaced the B and B2 contactors with brand new ones and also replaced the B2 contactor's aux contact and both aux contacts on the M contactor with new ones. We'll see how it goes.