Another CPU board installed, was programmed with the 5 files from the job, it behaves exactly the same. Hoist learning moves down to the bottom limit, starts to move up and stops 2 to 3 inches from there with setup failure, never complete the hoist learning. Floor Ref=999999999, Pos Count = 73156543, exact numbers as the other cpu board. We just move the down limit magnet up and down and test everytime, the only thing that changes is where the car stops bottom on hoist learning, moves up 2 to 3 inches and stops. Every time it stops it briefly (less than 1/2 second) shows a number 10025 or around this on the Pos Count. I noticed that moving the down limit magnet further down, that number increases, what would be the distance from the down limit to the floor level (by the addressing magnets on other side of the tape), so it is reading and calculating correctly. We tested other two boards on the hoist, same issue. So, apparently this is not the hoist boards, not CPU board. What is curious is that IMS shows the car to be at floor 2, not 1, all the time, but BPP at lower level, and BP1 at top tells me the sensors are reading correctly, but everything else is telling second floor. "Being at second floor", it would stop, not further goes up for the hoist learning, but hoist learning will not pay attention to the floor level, but the top limit magnets, doesn't it ? I really don't know what else to do...

Last edited by waglip; 09/01/23 08:08 PM.