So after going back I adjusted the level up and level down sensors and also adjusted the delcon parameters (decel, slow speed and soft stop) and it worked! But only with an empty car.

When I put 5 to 600kg in the (car is rated to 1000kg) it lowers the car on any floor about 15 to 20mm and then will level back up to floor so I've had to move the level up and down sensors out by 10mm each way which seems over the top.

Now I have stopped the relevelling on the up direction but only with half load in the car, who knows what it will do when the car is full. The down direction is different because the levelling sensors are the ones that stop the lift at floor once it hits the second level sensor, it only has to bump up 5mm to relevel back down. Once the load leaves the car on a down direction stop (we used an industrial cleaner and 2 people) the lift car lifts up about 10 to 15mm from the static pressure in the cylinder, hits the magnet and levels back down to floor level. I can't think of anyway to stop this.

To begin with when a load left the car on the down travel when stopped at a floor the STD and STU sensors would leave the stepping magnet so it would relevel so I moved the stepping magnet which sorted that but now its just the levelling sensor which adjusting that won't make any difference as it stops the lift so regardless of where you move the second levelling sensor to the lift will always stop at the end of the magnet.

Maybe the lift sinks too much when people get in and bumps up too high when they leave the car but I'm not sure I can even stop that from happening.

See attached photos of where the levelling sensors have been moved to and the changed top floor magnet position.

Attached Files
20230913_151445.jpg (3 downloads)
20230913_152646.jpg (3 downloads)