Good Afternoon,

I'll try not to make this too long, but received a call yesterday on a KONE Mono KCM. Of course, it's one of the critical cars in the Hospital, nonetheless, when I arrived, the car would not

1. Take a demand or hall call
2. Respond to Inspection or any Automatic call from the controller
3. E-Brake will pick but the car will not run in either direction.

Navigating through KONE's oh-so-friendly prints, it's leading me back to this Boost Brake Module for the Main Brake. Mind you, when given a direction via inspection, the car will not move. I don't have "Main Brake to CH1 or Main Brake to CH2" high. When I plug in XB1 (sorry if my terminals or name is incorrect, my head is spinning right now) into the E-Brake Module, "Main Brake to CH1 and Main Brake to CH2" go high or lite. It won't run under that condition, but can I assume that we have a bad boost brake board?

All other voltage checks, seem to check out. Even the output from the Main Brake Module of 480 and E-Brake 230. Very confusing, but what else could it be? Again, upon a direction, it will pick the E-brake and then fault out the drive w/o a direction (direction being movement). In addition, the ADON board is not faulting out, so again, I can't see any inputs shorted that may cause anything back to the ADON and/or CPU.

Any help is appreciated, thanks a bunch!