Yes another one...

Was on a call last night and found a faulty 6300PA4 door board on a TAC 32. Of course, none around, but have a car that's having a jack replaced and some other misc. work done and used the old board 6300PA6 to replace and return the unit in service. Performed all the necessary steps for installation (jumpers, uploaded job parameters, all the above). Though went relatively smoothly was having trouble with the doors opening when given a demand. The car would run, but the doors wouldn't open. Went back and forth (this is where I lost something), and needless to say, came back to the controller and found No SP or NP. Both lit red and had no doors, selector, car calls, hall calls, nothing but a powered-up cwil, cpua and IOD.

Per the pictures, where exactly could I be missing... I've checked every fuse per the prints and visually. This proprietary stuff is the death of me, but again like the OTIS issue and KONE issue I've had, I know most of it, but not the tricks or quick hints to find something without navigating all over the prints, IMS, blue tool, etc...

Does anyone see per the pics... what may be missing, is there a fuse somewhere I may not see not allowing power to the door operator, selector, and fixtures? Is this what SP and NP are, communication from???

Attached Files
20240127_114852.jpg (19 downloads)
20240127_114852.jpg (13 downloads)