Just wanted to formally introduce myself here! I haven't really been too active although I check the Site everyday, mostly reading, learning, and taking notes. I want to thank everyone in this community for their input and information, it's been a great help on many occasions and sure to be future occasions. I've been in the field full time for 5 years, although I've been involved in elevator field for most of my adult life. (son of a highly experienced elevator man 40+ years in the field) I mostly enjoy reading about other peoples problems on this Site and taking notes of the outcome. I love the elevator field, and I wake up loving everyday of my life. I especially enjoy the challenge the field presents to me on a day to day basis, and I really enjoy working on older equipment. I haven't any formal training, but have a good deal of knowledge of older and newer hydros. I work on traction as well but most of the specifics are over my head. I enjoy most things people in the field do not, such as shorts, and print less jobs, the challenge of it for me is exciting. My boss usually has to remove me from jobs because I never give up, I don't like the more experienced mechanics stealing my glory! Haha. When I was younger I took all the old prints from our warehouse and would study them, hoping one day I would be able to read them, and understand. It finally all hit me at once one day on the job, and the feeling was incredible. I'm a dork when it comes to electronics, and to this day I still take prints home and study. I've fixed many elevators just from reading this forum and retaining it. You all have been of great help, and I would just like to thank the moderators as well as the users. I hope one to to be as knowledgeable as some of you guys, it's been fun weeding though all the posts. Hope all is well and stay safe.