Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#19638 02/19/17 10:10 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh
Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
Well this is so typical for me. A friend bought a house with a LEV elevator installed in it. I have managed to find a couple manuals. But they don't have an E9 error code listed in them.

Would someone please help me with this?

Thank you,


Make good choices,

JKH
jkh #19639 02/20/17 12:46 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
S
addict
addict
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
I can not find my manuals. However, World Electronics can help out as well as Service access in Grandview Mo. Their phone is 816) 997-9320

solidstate #19641 02/20/17 01:17 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh
Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
Solidstate,
Thank you. I'll call them on Monday.


Make good choices,

JKH
jkh #19654 02/21/17 11:13 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh
Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
Solidstate,
Service access didn't what the E9 code was but suggested unplug the cat5 jacks at the controller one at a time. If I end with all the jacks unplugged, I should pull the control board for repair.

I'm visiting one of our colleges in San Juan this week. I'll post what I find when I get back.

It's not much? But it is somewhere to start. I find it hard to believe there isn't a complete set of error codes to be found...

jkh #19655 02/21/17 11:56 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 736
R
old hand
old hand
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 736
Google It and you will find One unit has E9 codes on LEV. Looks like the most of them go to E8 but one does show an E9 code. It is from outside the USA.

jkh #22821 01/23/18 06:13 PM
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 1
1
stranger
stranger
1 Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 1
I have an elevator that is flashing code #19 , whatever that is? It's been out for 2 years now. I'm 70 and sure not getting any younger but I can't afford a 230 dollar service call just for them to show up and then they will stack on more money for parts and labor! Just wondering?

jkh #22835 01/25/18 03:28 AM
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 94
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 94
With all due respect Sir....pay the 230 plus labor and parts or continue taking the stairs.

It's really no different then having your car repaired by a properly trained/certified mechanic.
We don't know what's wrong with your elevator until we show up and conduct a proper diagnoses.

If the elevator becomes a necessity then it may be time to consider a one story.

BTW 230 is cheap!

Last edited by Tamperprufe; 01/25/18 03:29 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.051s Queries: 28 (0.011s) Memory: 3.0271 MB (Peak: 3.5923 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 03:34:35 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS