Who's Online Now
0 members (), 74 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26733 04/25/19 06:32 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I’m looking for some Harris Preble wiring diagrams. Drawing #’s E-500, E-501, & E-502. Please!

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 736
R
old hand
old hand
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 736
PM me your email will put what I have in dropbox folder called "HP". Let me know when you get it and I will delete after you download.

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 736
R
old hand
old hand
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 736
Never mind, I had your email.. shared it to that.. grab the files whenever!!

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I got them, thanks Rolly. But still looking for those 3 diagrams specifically if anyone has them.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.130s Queries: 22 (0.066s) Memory: 3.0106 MB (Peak: 3.5923 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:03:21 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS