Who's Online Now
0 members (), 74 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34757 02/16/23 02:04 PM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 177
Likes: 9
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 177
Likes: 9
I believe this is a southeastern controlled , but it’s labeled as a kiekafier , does anyone have a similar schematic I could use to help fill in the missing information. ? This is the best I could fill in the old faded print
Attachments

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
A
ABE Offline
Mechanic
Mechanic
A Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
If it is labeled Kiekhaefer in the controller it’s a very good chance the controller was made by CJ Anderson out of Chicago and private labeled for Kiekhaefer. CJ Anderson is still in business and impressively still has copies of prints for almost all the controllers they built. I have gotten replacement prints for jobs made in the 20s-30s from them.

Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 177
Likes: 9
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 177
Likes: 9
Definitely not cj anderson , has these relay
Attachments

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
S
addict
addict
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
Sure looks like the older southeasterns. Does it have that strange valve? I have some prints for southeastern you are welcome to if you like.

Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 148
Likes: 1
K
member
member
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 148
Likes: 1
It is 100% an old Southeastern. I have (2) of them on my route. Unfortunately, no prints! I can tell you that 90% of the time the small shunt on the wafer relay brakes (as shown in the pictures you posted yellow wire). I have found that using "Super Flexible" wire from McMaster and soldering a new shunt will fix it better than a standard wire. Pull all the small shunts fix the broken ones then pull them again!!


I like elevators and cars. Be Smart Work Safe!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.052s Queries: 26 (0.008s) Memory: 3.0173 MB (Peak: 3.5923 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:02:39 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS