|
|
|
0 members (),
96
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
| |
Most Online3,137 Apr 9th, 2026
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12
ElevatorPractitioner
|
|
ElevatorPractitioner
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12 |
I was trying to get an ADON learn done after replacing the DRV board. This car’s ADON had been stolen to keep the other one running . So the car was running on inspection then it stopped. I had no car comm LED. CCBN board had power and all LEDs, comm wires rang out, so I sent the board for repair. Got it back and I have car comm now but get this 64 fault every time I power up. Car won’t run on inspection or anything. I can manually pick the K637 relay on the CCBN with menu 5_11 and it works fine, both relay contacts ring out good. What really seems odd to me is when you cycle power it takes 10 or 15 seconds for car and shaft comm LEDs to come on, normal (same as the other car) but this fault comes up way before I actually get car comm. Almost seems like it’s just looking for the input too early. I don’t know, pretty stumped on this one.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12
ElevatorPractitioner
|
|
ElevatorPractitioner
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648 |
Assuming you did put the menu 6 parameters
Last edited by solidstate; 06/22/23 03:50 PM. Reason: Anither question
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648 |
If menu 6 have been put back in...try a new ccbn board
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12
ElevatorPractitioner
|
|
ElevatorPractitioner
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12 |
Ya, menu 6 parameters are in.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 270 Likes: 2
Elevator guy
|
|
Elevator guy
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 270 Likes: 2 |
I've fixed some weird stuff just doing Lon downloads.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579 Likes: 6
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579 Likes: 6 |
I'm no expert on these but like low oil I also force a lon download everytime I have an odd issue on one. Probably not helpful at all for this issue, just seconding what lowoil said
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12
ElevatorPractitioner
|
|
ElevatorPractitioner
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12 |
You guys nailed it! I’d done a 5-7-1 but apparently it didn’t take. I swapped the board to the other car this morning and it came up with the same fault. Did a 5-7-1 and all was good. Not to say that it’s actually running yet… This thing is killing me. Now I can’t get it to complete a Decel learn. Always gets stuck on one of the restarts after stopping. And in different places in the start sequence. Can’t see any electrical reason the DRV won’t run the drive and only does it while running the Decel learn. DRV board is brand new.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|