0 members (),
96
guests, and
2
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137Apr 9th, 2026
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Hi. I am replacing an old skinner valve body that had 5 coils. We are replacing it with a 4 coil Maxton. Does anyone know what the 3rd up coil did for the skinner valve. ESCO controller with no prints.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Does anyone have a ESCO wiring conversion from the old V5 valve to new Maxton with 4 coils ?
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
I think the original is an E10 valve. It has 3 coils for up. V3 V4 and V5. Trying to install a new Maxton valve with 2 coils for up.
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804
old hand
old hand
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804
Let me know if you get this
Attachments
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804
old hand
old hand
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804
I have the print, but it is a giant size. I think the little drawing is what I did for a Maxton conversion. Not 100% sure though
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
HW PM
by Chris, January 13