Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
We ordered this PBM belt monitor board from Adams and provided all the information to program it but it came not programmed. I’m hearing maybe Adams won’t program them and the local branch has to do it. However, I’m hearing whispering that it is possible to program it in the field. Possibly with CADI or through a serial console like TeraTerm and a TTL logic adapter. Any info on this much appreciated.

Thank you

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
M
MX4 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
Is this a way to ignore the bend cycles on belts?

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
This is the resistance based monitoring of the steel wires in the belts. Different than the belt lifetime monitor. It’s required in California like the PULSE unit on GEN2s. The board has failed and needs to be replaced.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.037s Queries: 20 (0.008s) Memory: 3.0036 MB (Peak: 3.5922 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:10:00 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS