Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37883 07/31/24 08:10 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Hello,I’ve run across a problem with a Garaventa Lula that I came to after a power outage.I can run the car from car top inspection so my safety circuit is good.When going to Auto it gives me Major fault=0:There are no floor values set.I’m assuming I need to do a hoistway learn run or scan but I have no idea how and no literature left on job.Finding out that unless you’re an approved dealer you can’t get them either.Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 473
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 473
Where are you located? Are you an owner, or a mechanic? Can you take a pic of the controller? Is this a hydraukic or a cable elevator?

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
I’m a mechanic in Virginia.It is a roped hydro.I believe a coworker has found a write up somewhere that is telling me to do the setup from the COP.Ill try to send a picture.Thanks for responding.

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 473
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 473
You are on the right track, that is where you setup the floors from.

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Does any one have the garavante landing station learn procedures for the stair lifts ?

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317
B
Mechanic
Mechanic
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317
Artira?

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
I think
So

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317
B
Mechanic
Mechanic
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317
Pm me your email, i may have something


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.076s Queries: 30 (0.030s) Memory: 3.0301 MB (Peak: 3.5922 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:14:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS