Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38379 10/17/24 09:31 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I’m wondering if anyone has any more information on these black boxes. I’m working on a VVC-2-G right now but I’d welcome anything on the VVC-1 too. I have the MCE manuals, their VVMC Troubleshooting Seminar, and some other setup instructions but it’s very unclear what exactly is going on in the box. There is a really simplified diagram in the TS seminar but I’d kill for an actual schematic of one of these things. Or if anyone has some notes from problems they’ve had in the past or adjustments they’ve made. Really, anything you have that says VVC-1 or VVC-2 on it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 69
M
Msd Offline
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 69
I have ball park setting, sequence of operation and quick reference by MCE. Email if interested

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Thanks, sent PM.

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
M
MX4 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
Check your email I sent everything I have on it

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Got that, thank you.
Still looking for anything more detailed. I got the one I’m working on running again today but this is a good example. Everything working fine except L1 final level speed pot clicks out at 7-8 fpm, won’t go any lower. I’d like to see what these circuits look like to see what else might have an affect on this. Maybe the schematics never made it out of MCE.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.062s Queries: 24 (0.010s) Memory: 3.0153 MB (Peak: 3.5923 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:51:37 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS