Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38816 01/18/25 05:50 PM
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 3
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 3
I’m working on a Kone Kmc 831 MRL the car is running but on the Pi display says “out of service” but it runs normal takes hall calls and car calls. Anybody have a idea what could be the issue.

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
I’m not sure but there maybe a switch in the car or at one of the landings


Make good choices,

JKH
Joined: Jan 2025
Posts: 1
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2025
Posts: 1
Are you getting any faults? Did you check parameter 4-1 to see what it displays?

Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 3
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 3
well when I was there I was getting no faults only in the car station pi I would get "out of service" but on the lobby floor it would be normal and the car run normal it takes hall calls and car calls.

jkh #38929 02/03/25 08:52 PM
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 3
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 3
I'll check next time when I go back thanks. I will keep you updated.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.047s Queries: 24 (0.012s) Memory: 3.0147 MB (Peak: 3.5923 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 00:29:33 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS