Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39167 03/17/25 02:09 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh
Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
I have an ETSL error 97 xtra 230919. I replaced the CEDES ETSL 1 and 2 optical switches and the CIO board.

With the car at the bottom landing, ETSL 2 LED is on and ETSL LED 1 is off. If I switch CIO X10-4 and X10-6 there is no change in my LEDs. ETSL 2 LED is still on and ETSL LED 1 is still off.


Make good choices,

JKH
jkh #39168 03/17/25 04:24 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Online: Content
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
It sounds like you’re getting a ground from the travel cable wire X1-2. Could be the traveler itself or something wrong on the CRIP.

jkh #39169 03/17/25 04:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Online: Content
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Sorry I was thinking car at top landing for some reason. With X10-4 & X10-6 disconnect are both LEDs low then if you ground 4 does ETSL1 go on and ETSL2 go on when you ground 6?

jkh #39181 03/18/25 02:24 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh
Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
Thank you Indirtwetrust
ETSL1 was functioning opposite of what it should have. I shorted X10-4 to ground and ETSL1 started functioning correctly…


Make good choices,

JKH

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.034s Queries: 22 (0.011s) Memory: 3.0113 MB (Peak: 3.5922 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 01:14:05 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS