Who's Online Now
0 members (), 68 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40638 02/03/26 08:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 29
J
Mechanic
Mechanic
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 29
I had to change out the power supply and clc card. Finally got the thing to learn the floor count but my issue is I have front and rear doors, I set 52-58 correctly but parameter 49 (close floor) won’t change to 1, 1st floor is a very short distance from ground. So after a hoist way learn the car runs down to the bottom floor and both doors try to open at the same time and it just keeps leveling at the same floor. I’ve tried everything at this point. Not sure what I’m missing or is there a trick with front and rear with one floor being a short floor?

Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 198
member
member
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 198
Are you using new software along with the new CLC?
If I understood your explanation correctly, the second stop (floor 1) is a short distance from the first stop (G floor).
The CLC software should have the "SP" label to perform that type of operation.

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 29
J
Mechanic
Mechanic
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 29
I had the original boards sent out for repair, just got them back but I’m still getting a 020-003 fault when I do hoistway scan


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.047s Queries: 20 (0.013s) Memory: 3.0034 MB (Peak: 3.5922 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 01:24:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS