Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40793 03/12/26 03:39 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh
Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
I have an old SOB freight elevator. This unit still has the chain where the chain links one small one big one small one big. Does anybody know where I can get any of this chain? Unitec says they can’t even check the old job number to see what it is. I thought I would check to see if anybody has a source before I start installing rocker switches from CJ Anderson.


Make good choices,

JKH
jkh #40794 03/12/26 06:28 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
S
addict
addict
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
We used Motion Industries a few years back. They will need to know the size of the chain and can provide an adapter. I wish I could remember the chain sizes. Hope that helps.

jkh #40808 03/12/26 11:56 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh
Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
Thank you I’ll reach out to them!


Make good choices,

JKH

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.038s Queries: 20 (0.008s) Memory: 3.0033 MB (Peak: 3.5923 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 00:29:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS