Now,
If I still had that "Easy Button", I'd smash it with a "finish" hammer because I've had it with the State (of California) and the varying opinions and interpretations of the same dam code regarding fire testing and battery lowering. This Inspector says one thing, the Senior at the Division level says "No, don't have to do it that way" (on the annual), and now I've been hacked again by yet another Inspector who says the exact opposite of what the Senior said. Can you say "conundrum"?
One way or another I'm gonna push this stupid annual testing code on group 3 and 4 to get an answer that everyone can understand and be able to comply with (at least in our company branch). Upon further investigation, even the service supervisors and repair department supers are at odd's with the what's, how's and who's as to complete these tests when written up. Is it only me who's all twisted up in this game of State codes? What the heck? It's turned into "a can of worms". I've written the "Senior" who gave me the simple answer a few months back, but haven't heard back, and honestly...probably won't. Maybe this has to be pushed further up to Sacramento to get resolution I don't know. One part of me says, "Screw it" if no one else gives a rats why should I, but it really shouldn't be this difficult.
OK... I'm done for now.
Have a good evening fellas.