|
|
|
0 members (),
96
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
| |
Most Online3,137 Apr 9th, 2026
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 120
member
|
|
member
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 120 |
I have a 1993 2,3 Otis HOCL microcomputer elevator. Problem is when fire service phase 1 is activated, elevator goes to lower level instead of main floor with fire key switch, 2 stop. Is there a jumper somewhere that has to be moved?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
4 Ever Learning.
|
|
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909 |
Chi Do you have the prints specific to this job?
There is a jumper table. I'll send you what I can find
Make good choices,
JKH
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 141
member
|
|
member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 141 |
I have prints for a 2,3 HOCL microcomputer, LRV4, dwg #2-1s7910ag if it helps. For a 2 stop I would make sure the detectors are wired properly. If yours is another version let me know I should have info
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 206
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 206 |
Last pages of the prints there is a table for dip switch settings. Dip switches are on the processor in the COP.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|