No I don't have any 1 MPS saved but if you check board and can tell if it's communication Eprom I do have that. Try just installing the communication Eprom and see if board works.. if it does I can send that.
No I don't have any 1 MPS saved but if you check board and can tell if it's communication Eprom I do have that. Try just installing the communication Eprom and see if board works.. if it does I can send that.
One of the 2 Eprom are faulty, or maybe both of them. If you have the Communication Eprom send it ,i will download it to a new Eprom Chip and try running it.
To confirm You sent me 2 files, 1 for the Communications Eprom and the second is for the Control but for the 2mps version? So i can't run the 2nd with the elevator, and its only for testing?