Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#20949 06/23/17 03:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29
N
nvatorm
nvatorm
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29
I replaced the motor on a Tac 20 and now the doors open and close significantly slower.

The door operator board is a 6300PA 2 or 4 and has MDC, MDO & RST buttons. Can I do a learn run on this board w/out a service tool?

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 46
Hazanko
Hazanko
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 46
You will need IMS or a UIT tool to learn those doors. Same goes for Dover, I remember swapping a motor on a DMC and running into the same issue. Good luck

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29
N
nvatorm
nvatorm
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29
To do a learn run:
1) Car top inspection
2) Doors full close or full open
3) Hold reset button for about 45 seconds


The door operator board is bad. It holds the learn run for a few door cycles and then defaults to the slow speed.

Thanks

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Sounds like a bad encoder. I am not farmiliar with that door scan procedure. If you don't have IMS, you should order a UIT to do a proper door scan and be able to verify it took and changed the travel value. 6300HL1, I also have a part # for a 6" piece of ribbon cable so you can access the UIT while plugged in.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.082s Queries: 22 (0.012s) Memory: 3.0116 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:50:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS