Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 115
G
member
member
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 115
Have a H800 with Innovation COP components.

Upon registering call, during button press, I get illumination for a split second. Light goes out then illuminates once door is going into slow speed at final moments of closing.

IO board appears to be functioning correctly. I am also unable to get buttons to illuminate taking field wire to ground (per instruction from EC).

Any ideas?

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 642
Likes: 5
E
addict
addict
E Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 642
Likes: 5
All hall and car buttons exhibit same symptoms?
Improper LED lamps?

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 115
G
member
member
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 115
Sorry for the delayed response.

Hall buttons are non-illuminated.
Correct voltage rating on boards. 16-120VAC with the input being 120VAC
Every car call button acts the same.

I am guessing I have a grounding issue, but it is quite odd that the buttons illuminate correctly once the doors go into slowdown on close. I haven't had a chance to look at it since the 29th, as I had a call-out to attend to at another customer. I need to see what relays come in and drop as the doors go into slowdown.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.046s Queries: 20 (0.010s) Memory: 3.0041 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:04:43 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS