|
|
|
0 members (),
123
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
| |
Most Online3,137 Apr 9th, 2026
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29
nvatorm
|
|
nvatorm
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29 |
I have a bad tac 20 door operator board. I have replaced 2 other just like it and they worked fine. This one did not work.
Vertical Express said it was set up as a harmonic instead of a Linear and sent me a hyper terminal adapter and a couple manuals they told me I can change it, but I don't see where to do that. None of the parameters in the manual have a Linear vs Harmonic profile that I can see.
I have a laptop set up with the adapter as recommended by Vertical Express.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have the LD-03 Door Operator manual from Vertical Express & the Door Card Replacement Procedure for Card Series 6300PA_ & 6300ABN_
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12
ElevatorPractitioner
|
|
ElevatorPractitioner
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12 |
LDO is the parameter for linear door operator, 1=Linear, 0=harmonic. Did they give you the preset files to load through Hyperterminal? Can you talk to the doo with IMS or are you using a UIT?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29
nvatorm
|
|
nvatorm
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29 |
They gave me the preset files for all door types, but they are corrupted when I download them for the email. They also gave me all the parameter info so I could enter the info manually.
Vertical express gave me info to set up a laptop with the hyper terminal which they tell me should work. I don't have a UIT. Although someone recently told me that a UIT for door operators only could be carried from job to job. If thats true, the boss may let me buy one.
I will try that parameter and let you know if it worked. Thanks for the help.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12
ElevatorPractitioner
|
|
ElevatorPractitioner
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12 |
That is true, well worth carrying one around. Those 2 parameters along with DCM for AC/DC motor and RPM should get you a running door.
Are you putting JP3 on to put the board in Z Modem? If it has R24 software there is a new menu that has the preset profiles in it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 80
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 80 |
boards through thyssen have all door files preloaded and can be selected by going into the config section using the uit
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29
nvatorm
|
|
nvatorm
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 29 |
The customer decided to have TKE come out and take care of it, we have been taking a while so I don't blame them.
I will probably try to power up one of the old boards we have around the shop and see if I can make any changes.
Thanks for your help =)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|