Answer to question 1 is yes
Answer to question 2 is yes
No futura on labtop just rvu
When I place a hall call from rvu the car answers.
Car 1 or 2 would keep dispatching ok for a few days.
Found out that resetting group comm was quicker than going floor to
Floor. Only happens at floors with newer innovation board button
Check all addressing good . Had to get a meet style button link board
That have up down and lantern rather than just one long board.
I ended up swapping floors with new boards. After getting through a few floors and the lobby which had another button parrelell
To riser 2 no board just multi cable. Issue is stable until a test guy
Or some one else strokes car and moves group control. Which
I have left as it will work unless car that goes down more with tears only is master. Thx for help and feedback. Just posting update
We will see. Waiting for spu battery to go in car 1 or 2 for it to hit the fan. This was a group effort. Thx again.